To make sure our Gallery is a place where all visitors can enjoy in a pleasant atmosphere, please observe the following rules:
- Eating, smoking, running or yelling in the Gallery is not allowed. Drinks are only allowed in designated areas.
- No unauthorised video taking, audio tape recording, or use of any reproduction appliances is allowed within the Gallery.
- No person shall wilfully obstruct any member of the staff in performing his duty or wilfully obstruct, disturb, interrupt or annoy any other person in using the Gallery or of any of the facilities provided therein.
- If there are too many visitors at the Gallery, we will arrange the admission on a first-come-first-served basis according to the capacity of the Gallery.
- Please do not leave your belongings unattended. The Gallery is not responsible for the safe custody and/or loss of personal property brought to and/or left in the Gallery.
* Please read the full version of City Gallery House Rules