Online Guided Tour Booking
Notes on Application:
- The opening hour of the Gallery is from 10 am to 6 pm every Monday to Thursday, from 10 am to 7 pm every Friday to Sunday and public holidays; we are closed on Tuesday (except public holidays) and the first two days of the Chinese New Year.
- Due to limited quota for guided tours, application is processed on a first-come-first-served basis. Applications can be made up to 3 months in advance and must not be less than 14 days before the proposed date of visit. The Gallery will notify the applicant the result of the application through email or fax within 7 days from the date of receiving the application form. You are encouraged to call 3102 1242 to check the booking status first.
- Guided tour is conducted in a small group of 15 to 30 visitors. The Gallery reserves the right to cancel the guided tour service if the number of actual participants is less than 15.
- Visiting groups should arrive 10 minutes before the confirmed time of visit. The Gallery reserves the right to cancel the guided tour service of late comers.
- Application can also be submitted via email or fax, press here to download the application form (Word Version), and then submit the duly completed form together with participant list (if applicable) to the Gallery by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax 3104 0129.